Friday, July 14, 2017

My Left Over Penguin!

TGIF! I am heading out to Geneva, IL to shop and eat with my girlfriends. It has become a yearly tradition and one that I look forward to! As you know, I have been totally addicted to Suzy Plantamura's cute images! When I don't know what to create, I just pull one of these babies out and BAM! I have an instant card! I used Copics and a white gel pen. 

See that cute little penguin?  I had originally stamped him for yesterday's card, but then felt he was too big.  He was sitting on my desk while coloring this card, with his sad puppy dog penguin eyes, just begging to be used.  So I thought to myself, "Self, wouldn't he look cute sitting inside the sand bucket?"  And yes, indeed he does! ;) 









Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back with this weekend with another penguin card. ( I figured why stop, while I'm on a roll?) 
Have a great Friday my friends!!